Notice: Effective March 1, 2017, the LAX to Union Station bus schedule will be pushed back by 10 minutes. The Union Station to LAX direction schedule will remain unchanged. Click here to view the new schedule.
Notice: Effective March 1, 2017, the Hollywood bus stop will be moved to 1627 North Vine Street (on the west side of Vine, one-half block south of Hollywood Blvd.). Click here to view the map.
Convenient Bus Service to LAX. No reservation required.
The LAX FlyAway® buses offer convenient regularly scheduled* round- trips, seven days a week, between each terminal at LAX and these locations:
- Van Nuys (San Fernando Valley)
- Orange Line (south side of Victory Blvd., east of Woodley Ave., along the Metro Orange Line bus route)
- Union Station (Downtown Los Angeles)
- Westwood (West Los Angeles/UCLA)
- Hollywood (west side of Vine St.
- one-half block south of Hollywood Boulevard)
- Long Beach (northwest corner of 1st St. and Long Beach Blvd. at Shelter A of the Long Beach Transit Gallery)
Passengers leaving LAX may board buses on the Lower/Arrivals Level in front of each terminal under the green "FlyAway® Buses and Long Distance Vans" sign. Each bus is marked with its service location.
For updates on FlyAway traffic impacts please visit our Twitter feed at
Click the image above for Waiting Area Map
||Long Beach |
|Employee Monthly Pass
|| ---- > |
|Two children age 5 and under may ride
free with each paying adult
|| ---- > |
- For Van Nuys and Union Station Online Ticket Sales Click
- For Westwood Online Ticket Sales Click
- For Hollywood Online Ticket Sales Click
- For Long Beach Online Ticket Sales Click
- All sales are final. Tickets may be purchased at the bus with Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit or debit cards.
- Tickets are valid 30-days from the date of purchase.
- Cash is NOT accepted. Cash may be used to purchase FlyAway® tickets from all Metrolink ticket vending machines for the service at Union Station.
- FlyAway is currently not equipped to handle credit card chip and PIN technology.
- LAX employees may also use the Metro EZP4 (or higher) transit pass with a valid LAX Security Badge.
EZ Transit FAQs
- FlyAway® LAX Employee Monthly Passes are available for purchase at:
- Union station Ticket Window, One Gateway Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Van Nuys FlyAway Terminal Ticket Window, 7610 Woodley Ave., Van Nuys, CA 91406
- LAWA Rideshare – Administration West, 7301 World Way West, #200, Los Angeles, CA 90045
- LAWA Rideshare – Skyview Center, 6053 West Century Blvd., #420, Los Angeles, CA 90045
- EZ Regional Zone 4 (EZP4) passes are available for purchase at the Long Beach Transit & Visitor Information Center at 130 E. 1st Street, Southeast corner of 1st Street & Pine Avenue in the First Street Transit Gallery. (
http://www.lbtransit.com/About/Information-Centers.aspx, at Metro Customer Service Centers, at the LAWA Rideshare Offices listed above, or online at
Buses stop on schedule at Terminal 1 and arrive later at Terminals 2-7